Exfoliating is so important, especially during the dry and cold months of the year. It helps scrape off the dead cells and diminishes ingrown hairs, revealing lustrous skin. These are my five top favorite products to use for scrubbing. I will follow this post with one about my top 5 moisturizers.
- Exfoliating Bath Gloves, $5. I started with this because I love using these gloves with any soap and I use it with most of the products I will talk about today. They are wonderful for all skin types, and while they are rough enough for an effective scrubbing they are gentle enough not to irritate the skin.
- Strawberry Polish, $20. This body polish produces a rich lather and contains crushed walnut shells and kiwi seeds which allows for a gentle scrub.
- Olive Body Scrub, $20. I was introduced to this olive scrub six years ago and I have not stopped using it since. It may not smell as great as the strawberry polish, but because of the crushed olive stones it completely smoothes away bumps and leaves you with soft and even skin immediately.
- Sultana of Soap, $7. This is definitely my favorite soap from Lush, and I love using it with the bath gloves. Other than the entrancing smell, it is the most moisturizing soap I have ever used. The gloves exfoliate while the soap adds hydration to the skin, making the perfect combination.
- Scrub of Your Life, $18. The tiny beads and creamy texture of this buffer slosh off the dry and rough layer of skin but are still gentle. A little bit goes a long with this and the smell is divine.
*Prices May Vary