I think we can agree that everyday should be considered Mother’s Day, since our moms are the most loving, giving and selfless creatures on this earth. It’s still great that there is a day dedicated to showing our appreciation and love for them. I personally believe that the thoughtful and sentimental gifts and gestures are the best, so I’ve rounded up some great ideas your mom will surely love.
- Love notes: There is nothing as thoughtful and from the heart as a hand written note. I love these designs from Sugar Paper LA.
- Breakfast in bed: This is a great way to spoil your mom and take care of her on this special day.
- Get Pampered: Mothers often focus on taking care of others and neglect to look out for themselves, so treat her to a day at the spa.
- Jewels: The Pandora Always rings are sterling silver with sparkly cubic zirconia and are a modern twist on the eternity rings. Worn separately or stacked together these dainty rings are a beautiful symbol of endless love.
- Fresh blooms: Flowers are always a great gift in my eyes, especially if you know her favorites and pick out the bouquet yourself.
Images from Pandora, Veloce Jewelry and www.visitworcestershire.org