It’s been a while since I’ve shared my monthly favorites with you all, and since I’ve tried out some great products this month I thought it would be a good time to get back into writing these posts.
- RoC® Soleil Protexion SPF 30 (Mattifying Fluid): I’ve been searching high and low for an SPF that provides good protection and is light-weight and non-greasy. I finally found it in ROC which I bought during my trip to Paris. It gets quickly absorbed by the skin and leaves a nice smooth finish. Additional perk: it smells divine! I got the SPF 30 that is also supposed to be mattifying but the entire range has a wonderful texture.
- Bobbi Brown Blush (Peony): If you follow me on instagram you probably already know how much I’m in love with this blush. It’s the perfect rosy pink and gives that sweet flushed cheek look. The color is not too strong so you can apply a soft amount for fresh looking cheeks or build it up for more pigmentation. This is the most beautiful blush I’ve ever used and is extremely long-lasting.
- Unite Moisturizing Repair Treatment: I really love using hair masks once or twice a week during a hot bath. I’ve been using this one for the past month and I’m very happy with the results. Masks help add moisture relief and repair any damage your hair might have endured, making it easier to style. After using this mask in the shower, my hair is much easier to brush through and feels lustrous.
- Nyx Glam Shadow Stick (Diamond): These shadow sticks are glittery and have a beautiful creamy texture. I chose the Diamond color to create a dramatic white eye but because of the dewy consistency it’s best to apply it and blend with your finger, which leaves a subtle and shimmery eye shadow. I also like to use it as a highlighter for the inner corners of my eyes.
- Sephora Cream Lip Stain (Always Red): My newest favorite shade of red, it applies like a gloss and then dries to a beautiful matte finish. This stain is very long-lasting even if you eat or drink. If your lips are already dry it will dry them up even more, so it’s best to moisturize with Vaseline for 15 minutes then remove it and apply the stain. It’s the perfect red and requires minimal makeup.
- Rimmel Scandal Eyes Volume Flash Mascara: I don’t usually change mascaras often but I’m so glad I tried this one. It’s a luscious black and provides both lift and volume. The brush is big, fluffy and strong which provides good control. I apply 2 coats of this and feel like my eyes completely opened up. I will be stocking up on this one!