After a very fun and exciting afternoon at Lush Cosmetics in Dubai Mall, I left with a bag full of new goodies to try. I’m still experimenting with the new products and I will be reviewing my favorites on the blog in the following weeks, but for the meantime here are my all-time favorite items from Lush that are always re-stocked in my beauty cabinet.
- Sultana of Soap: There are two very important things to keep in mind when choosing a good soap bar, scent and moisture. The smell of the lush soaps are invigorating without being overwhelming and sultana reminds me of an apricot flavored nougat, yum. I’ve discussed how I exfoliate with this soap here. Dear Sultana, you had me at first lather.
- Rock Star: When I want to switch it up from using Sultana I use rock star, which is also extremely moisturizing and smells like a Popsicle. Since it contains vanilla bean extract it’s amazing at locking in moisture.
- Bubblegum Lip Scrub: I love using lip scrubs and I even shared my own home-made recipe here, so when I saw this tiny pot of hot pink sugar I couldn’t wait to try it. Made with castor sugar and organic jojoba, this scrub gets rid of dryness and flakiness without being too abrasive.
- Sex Bomb Bath Ballistic: My favorite bath ballistic, simply because it has a lovely musk and jasmine smell and releases a beautiful paper flower after fizzing. It’s relaxing, pretty and fills the bathroom with a divine aroma. It will leave your skin smooth and supple.
- Ro’s Argan Body Conditioner: I never thought of using a body conditioner, but I have an obsession with Argan Oil and anything that can hydrate my skin. This is one of my favorite Argan infused products and you can read my full review here.
*Follow the links above to view prices and products details.