Shopping for new makeup is always fun, and while I’m pretty classical when choosing blushers and eye shadows lipstick in particular is the easiest for me to get wild with. Sometimes I lust after bright and bold shades while other times I like soft and glossy hues. Here are my top picks at the moment.
- Smashbox Be Legendary Matte Lipstick in Electric Pink, $20. A beautiful and non-drying matte lipstick that truly makes a statement.
- Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte in Fetish Pink, $35. Super creamy and highly pigmented, this is a stunning cross between pink and lilac.
- Benefit full-finish in Lady’s Choice, $10. Glossy and very moisturizing, this is my all-time favorite nude.
- Kardashian Beauty Joystick in Rose Parade, $9.50. It’s tough choosing the right shade of red, but this creamy stick is flattering, bold and exceptionally long lasting.
- Makeup Forever Rouge Artist in Watermelon, $20. I searched high and low for a the perfect peachy lipstick and was thrilled when I got my hands on this one. The texture is hydrating and applies like butter, while the color is pigmented and oh so lovely.
If you try them out, I hope you enjoy these lipsticks! Xx