I don’t know about you, but getting my nails done is one of my favorite pastimes up there with buying lipsticks of course. Although certain nail colors are appropriate for different seasons, I usually just apply whichever color I’m in the mood for. After wearing lots of vibrant colors and cotton candy pinks over the summer, I went out looking for more toned down shades that are also rich. Here are swatches of my top picks below and you can also click on the links for more photos, I hope you like them too! In order from left to right:
- Seduce Me by China Glaze: This is a rich and deep raspberry color that is dark enough for fall but also sexy and fun.
- Brooch The Subject by Essie: Probably the sweetest nude polish I’ve ever tried with a delicious caramel tone.
- Nikki by Zoya: My favorite of all, a pearly pinkish nude that is classy and sexy at the same time.
- Demure Vixen by Essie: A pearly shade of mauve that is warm and lovely.
- Angora Cardi by Essie: This polish looks like a deep plum in my picture but in person is more muted and actually reminds me of a cozy angora sweater.