I made a gold confetti pin board a while back and almost everyone who has seen it asked me where I got it, so I thought this would be a fun and easy project to work on during the holidays.
What you will need:
- Cork board
- Frame (I got mine from Ikea)
- Gift wrapping paper of your choice
- Remove the glass and the back board of the frame.
- Using the measurements of the frame, cut the cork board into the same size as the frame’s slot. The thinner the board the better so it can fit in easily.
- Wrap the gift wrapping paper around the cork board and secure properly with tape on the back. Note: I used confetti tissue paper, so I put white sheets of paper underneath so it doesn’t look sheer.
There you go, easy peasy! I hope you have fun getting creative and making a pin board that is super cute and fits your style. Xo