Christmas is fast approaching (yay!) and between traveling and getting the flu, I’m still catching up on some last minute gift shopping. During my search I came across a great website that can help you save some money when buying all your holiday necessities. Raise.com sells discounted gift cards from a variety of retailers including many of my favorites.
- From Barnes and Noble: A cozy throw and a captivating book for Christmas Day.
- From Ulta: A set of EOS lip balms or Tarte’s beautiful contour palette (Parkave Princess).
- From Home Goods: The best baking tools and prettiest gift baskets for the sweet homemaker in your life.
- From Aerie: A stunning romantic lace bralette in any color or a must-have blanket scarf for your favorite fashionista.
- From Michael’s: All the prettiest ribbons and crafts required for the most unique DIY gift wrapping ideas. (Such as this snowflake created by Centsational Girl)
- From Nordstrom: A luxurious scarf for the stylish man in your life.
You can also sell unwanted gift cards on Raise.com and use the cash to buy any gifts of your choosing. If you’re like me and still working on that Christmas check list, I hope this gives you some inspiration and saves you some money along the way! Xo