The cold and dry weather can be really harsh on our skin and if you don’t keep maintaining it you can lose that luminosity. There’s a few things that have really kept that glow in my skin the past few months and I just had to share them with you all!
- The Rub Rub Rub shower scrub has sea salt and lemon extract so it exfoliates and moisturizes simultaneously without irritating the skin.
- I’ve tried every single lip balm there is out there and although most smell amazing and some look good on the lips, the vaseline lip therapy the only thing that replenishes, hydrates and smooths my lips in just a few hours. It’s also now available in rose which I linked for you below.
- Illuminators have never been my thing because I usually like my makeup to be pretty minimal and natural looking, well as of now I am officially obsessed! They give you a nice glow and sparkle on your skin, and you can choose how heavy or natural you want it to be. My 2 favorites are the NYX powder illuminator which is very build-able, and the Watt’s up by Benefit Cosmetics which is a creamy stick that is so easy to apply.
- My favorite home-made mask is the dewy skin mask I’ve shared with you before. I get lazy sometimes or forget about it and the minute I go back to it I realize how amazing it really is. It evens the skin, treats acne, heals scars and smooths the overall complexion of my face. If you’ve never tried it, I suggest you do that right away because you won’t regret it.
- The most obvious thing I can advise you to do is drink lots of water. I can see a difference in my skin from head-to-toe when I drink more water and I even see improvements in energy and digestion.
I hope these tips help you out, let me know you best kept secrets to combat the winter blues! Xo