A group of fabulous bloggers and yours truly have teamed up to bring you another fabulous giveaway. We’re so grateful for all your support! We’re rewarding one precious follower with a grand package worth $1,500! The package includes a Canon Rebel camera body, 2 lenses, strap, camera bag, tutorial DVD, and other camera accessories. PLUS a Kate Spade handbag and wallet with chain. Open to international contestants but international winner will be responsible for shipping and applicable custom fees to be paid prior to shipping. Contest ends on September 06, 2015.
Transitioning between seasons can be pretty seamless and actually kind of fun. Everyone has their favorite so it can be hard to let go (ahem!) and that’s why today I’m sharing 3 key pieces that can carry you nicely into fall without forcing you to put away your summer wardrobe. These are my favorite fall essentials:
1. Booties: Ankle boots come in handy most of the year, but I find them perfect for adding some autumn pep in your step. Pair them with a swing dress, light jacket or even an off-shoulder top and watch how they transform your whole look.
2.Long cardigan: When it gets a bit chilly I love to throw on a cardigan over my favorite dress or a button down and jeans. Longline cardigans are elegant and add a touch of chic to a simple outfit. If you’re into the whole 70’s look, I love this gorgeous cardigan.
3. Midi dress: A simple body-con midi dress is a great investment piece. It can be dressed up or down, paired with sandals or boots, and looks sexy even under a heavy coat.
What are your fall essentials and necessities? I’d love to hear your tips for transitioning into autumn.
P.S. Pink shades don’t exactly scream ‘I’m ready for fall’ do they?
I don’t always switch up my beauty routine for fear of breaking out, but I’ve tried a few new products this month and was really excited to share them with you all.
1. Etude House Cherry Lip Gel Patch: My lips get dry and flaky pretty often so I’m always using a lip scrub to get rid of the dead skin. I usually apply vaseline right after scrubbing and as often as possible, but the dryness always creeps back. This Gel Lip Patch was amazing and left my lips super smooth and supple for days. It was hard to get it to stick on my lips, so I recommend just laying your head back and relaxing for 20 minutes while it does it’s job.c/o: Available at www.thebbcreamgirl.com
2. TonyMoly Apply Hand Cream: I don’t know about you, but I don’t apply hand cream nearly as often as I should. This cream is really dewy and feels more like a butter. My skin absorbed it right away and smelled like an actual red apple! c/o: Available at www.thebbcreamgirl.com
3. Max Factor Creme Puff Blush in Lovely Pink: Last week I attended the Re-launch of the Max Factor Academy and they gave us one of these blushes to try. You already know how much I love pink blushers, and this one is soft rosy shade with a pretty luminosity. I’ve been using it non-stop the past few days and found it pretty long lasting.
4. Tarte Cosmetics Eyelash Curler: Truth time: I bought this curler because of how pretty it is. Luckily though, it’s amazing! I’ve only started using eyelash curlers a little over a year ago and I sometimes find it tricky to get the corner lashes without pinching my almond-shaped eyes. This curler is wide and broad, so it catches every single lash easily and curls them beautifully.
Have you tried any of these products? I’d love to hear what you think!
*Affiliate links were used in this post. This is not a sponsored post and all opinions are my own.
I don’t love the end of anything, especially summer. Luckily for me summer is the predominant season in Dubai, so the warmth isn’t ending anytime soon. My wings are still ready for takeoff and I’m hoping I’ll get to go on a little trip sometime soon, so I’m sharing my end of summer wishlist and necessities for exploring a new city. What are your end of summer plans my loves, I’d love to know!
I caught the travel bug a few years back and I haven’t been able to shake it, nor do I want to. Because of busy schedules and other priorities we’ve been putting off travel plans lately, so we thought a staycation every once in a while is a good alternative for the mean time. Continue reading The Cove Rotana Resort
Lately I’ve been thinking a lot about individuality. There’s so many wonderful bloggers out there and lots of beautiful clothes, so it’s tempting to experiment with different styles. As girly and whimsy as I am, sometimes I’m into monochrome, edgy or even boho looks. I do feel my best when I’m wearing something like this beautiful off-shoulder pink dress because it fits with my overall spirit, but occasionally the mood-of-the-day changes and I’ll surprise you or even myself. What do you think, is it fun to change it up or is it better to stick to what you know?
I finally took my Donut Float out for a spin, and now I have my eye on a few other cute pool accessories.
Adriana, the founder of Little Words Project reached out to me about her lovely business and their positive message. I chose Transcend as my word of the moment because it encompasses many things. I hope that it will be a daily reminder to be fearless and overcome all challenges and obstacles. I would also like to surpass my own expectations of myself, and let love and kindness be my guiding lights. Once I’ve taken all the strength I need from this bracelet, I would pass it on to someone who needs it more. These ‘sisterhood’ bracelets come with a numbered tag so you would be able to track their journey after you’ve given it to someone else!
Anyone interested in starting a book club with me? I always start a book and don’t end up finishing it. Ocassionally I’ll start a book that I get super obsessed with and can’t put down. How To Be Parisian has been cute so far, hopefully I’ll get through it all.
I found these beautiful peonies while grocery shopping today and couldn’t believe they’re available in Dubai during the summer! I love keeping flowers around the house and can totally guarantee you’ll be in a better mood if you do the same.