Travelling is exhausting to say the least and can really take it’s toll on your body. I’ve traveled a lot over the years and I can never get used to the dry cold air, tight seats and the long hours. I did learn to always keep a few things with me that make traveling more tolerable and even quite cozy.
- Bose QuietComfort Noise Cancelling Headset for serene silence.
- Hello Kitty Band-Aids in case of any accidental cuts.
- Cozy Socks to keep your toes warm.
- Evian Facial Spray to refresh and hydrate.
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel to soothe dry skin and reduce redness.
- Padded Sleep Mask to block out the light without irritating the skin.
- Microbead Neck Pillow because that little cushion on the plane is not enough.
- iPad mini with movies and episodes of all your favorite TV shows.
I hope this helps! x Rania