Our shop is finally live! I’ve handpicked each individual item because of all the love and hard work that goes into creating them. It was especially exciting to collaborate with Hawwa and design our ‘Put A Spell On Me’ t-shirt together. I will be continuously working on designing and collaborating with some of my favorites, so there will be more items added to the shop. I hope you enjoy our gallery and happy shopping!
I made a gold confetti pin board a while back and almost everyone who has seen it asked me where I got it, so I thought this would be a fun and easy project to work on during the holidays.
What you will need:
- Cork board
- Frame (I got mine from Ikea)
- Gift wrapping paper of your choice
- Remove the glass and the back board of the frame.
- Using the measurements of the frame, cut the cork board into the same size as the frame’s slot. The thinner the board the better so it can fit in easily.
- Wrap the gift wrapping paper around the cork board and secure properly with tape on the back. Note: I used confetti tissue paper, so I put white sheets of paper underneath so it doesn’t look sheer.
There you go, easy peasy! I hope you have fun getting creative and making a pin board that is super cute and fits your style. Xo
Confetti is a great addition to any party or wedding, and can even be used in gift packaging as well. I learned this fun and easy way to make your own confetti from Lauren Gray of Pearls and Pastries and I just had to share. All you need is a hole puncher, colored paper and some gold glitter. I was inspired by the pen pictured above so I used a similar color scheme.
After punching holes in the colored paper and emptying the chads out of the hole puncher, I took some gold shreds and cut them up into little pieces. The extra shreds from my shoot last week really came in handy.
I finally sprinkled some gold glitter over it for some added sparkle. The result: A beautiful mess.