We all love a good sale, and memorial day weekend offers some of the best of the year. I’ve picked my favorites for you to help you get your summer wardrobe ready. Happy shopping my loves! Xo
My birthday is in a couple of days and so my honey and I decided to take a short getaway on the beach. As I plan our little trip and pack my things, I thought I’d share some getaway must haves with you all. From fun and bright tassel bracelets to comfy statement wedges, these pieces combine comfort and chic all at once. I’ll be sharing all the details of our staycation on instagram so make sure you follow along! Xo
Travelling is exhausting to say the least and can really take it’s toll on your body. I’ve traveled a lot over the years and I can never get used to the dry cold air, tight seats and the long hours. I did learn to always keep a few things with me that make traveling more tolerable and even quite cozy.
- Bose QuietComfort Noise Cancelling Headset for serene silence.
- Hello Kitty Band-Aids in case of any accidental cuts.
- Cozy Socks to keep your toes warm.
- Evian Facial Spray to refresh and hydrate.
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel to soothe dry skin and reduce redness.
- Padded Sleep Mask to block out the light without irritating the skin.
- Microbead Neck Pillow because that little cushion on the plane is not enough.
- iPad mini with movies and episodes of all your favorite TV shows.
I hope this helps! x Rania